Translate

Sunday 8 September 2013

Miracle skin remedy for £1...OSIRIS!!

So seriously a product for £1 can seriously do the trick and give AMAZING  results? I was also wary when I came across this orange bottle in Pondshop a couple months ago but I was literally DESPERATE to try anything. Soo, like forever I'd been plagues with these gross  little red dry dots of skin on the backs of my arms and legs, leaving me real self concious to the point id refuse to wear short sleeves. So I tried out the Osiris (you only need to rub a few drops on skin after a shower) and BOOM a miracle! My skin was so soft to touch and the rough patches gone within the first few applications :D.                                     No more red dots infesting my thighs!  
The bottle lasts like forever and the also helps fades scars/stretch marks great and also solves flakey suntan ^_^.     Defo gets a thumbs up from me!!      Xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Dear Annabel
    Just visited your Blog via the Google Group. I wish you good look and lots of stamina to keep it going for years to come.
    Sometimes it will be tough, other times blogging will be rewarding.
    Keep up the good work.
    Urs
    http://blogrank.cytrap.eu/rank/*/R/marblemelodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete