Translate

Monday 9 September 2013

BANGKOK BLING BUYS

I just couldnt resist...Have way to many shoes already..but really.... who could?? when they were FUCKING £1.50?!?! (75 bhatt) s it just me who just thinks these scream Disney princess?! ALL HAIL MBK MALL!!                       What can i say??..Im just hooked on sparkle :D Aa so comfortable and beautiful, think when I'm not wearing these bling bad boys ill use them as a bedroom ornament hahaha. Really because of the embellished diamontes, you could pull these babies off with any colour dress for a night out! Hmm, can't wait till the weekend to wear then with an electric blue bodycon lace mini for my friends 18th...Well that's when I get a pedicure and polish up these troll toes of mine LOL!                                                 Hope Monday didn't drag to long for you guys!  Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment