Translate

Saturday 28 September 2013

25p TED BAKER TOP...FLEA MARKET I LOVE YOU!!!!

ASDFGHJKL. ALL HAIL FLEA MARKET!!!! 25 pence though?! For a friggen TED BAKER?!?
Aa i'm completly in love with it!!!!
 Don't even care it its a little to big, (had to tie the back of it in a knot lol) the colour thou :O :O I've been looking for a pastel top for agess now, but there all so expensive or them ones where they have shitty little patterns on that spoil it. But I just LOVE this cool coral shade and hve been teaming it up with me  lemon and baby blue  rose embroided hot pants, finished  off with a pair of baby blue platfroms to polish off the pastel trend
Was just passing through the local flea market to get the metro haha and saw this old woman selling  ton of budled clothes on a store, mostly guys jumpers which attracted me first, then i found this treasure under all the rubble. So I ended up getting Topman and Reiss male jumpers, and this bad boy for less than £1.50!!
SHOPPERS ORGASM OVERLOAD!!
Lol anyways hope yous are doing well!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment